A SalesForce Administrator is required to join a leading business in their North Manchester office. You will be administrating the SalesForce implementation to support a large user base, ensuring best practice and training users about new functionalities. The tech focussed businesses offices are based in an easily accessible location in North Manchester with excellent transport links.
About the role:
As the SalesForce Administrator, you will be managing the existing user base, licences, profiles and user info. In addition to this, you will be responsible for the following:
- Daily administration and support of cases within salesforce
- Providing power users with technical support
- Logging and managing identified problems through to resolution
- Delivering deployments into Production environments
- Supporting the Salesforce integration with other applications
- Administrating the Salesforce implementation to support a large userbase
As the Salesforce Administrator, you will have prior experience of the administration of Salesforce CRM on a large system. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Ideally a certified Salesforce Admin
- Excellent data management experience
- Experienced working on a CRM with multiple integrations
- Creation of reports and dashboards
- Hands on configuration experience in one or more CPQ platforms
- Maintained and improved Salesforce ecosystems
This is an exciting opportunity for a Salesforce Administrator to join a growing enterprise as they embark on a major growth programme in the next few years.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.