Looking for a career, not just a job? Passionate Service Desk Analysts are required to join a leading international business as they expand rapidly into...
An Application Security Analyst is required to join an international business as they undergo major global transformation. You will be working closely with the skilled Cyber security team to implement, address and manage application security vulnerabilities. This is an exciting role for an Application Security Analyst to join a leading global business, where you will be able to add value and make an impact.
The businesses offices are located in an easily commutable location within the city centre, with excellent transport links.
About the role:
As the Application Security Analyst, you will be performing vulnerability assessments and providing reports on required mitigation work, which will be utilised by the Application teams to improve the overall security, globally. In addition to this, your role will also include:
- Defining new processes and procedures
- Escalating critical findings to the incident response team
- Performing application vulnerability and risk assurance assessments
- Point of contact for application security activities performed by Cyber Security
As the Application Security Analyst you will have a strong understanding of application development security concepts such as OWASP Top 10 Vulnerabilities. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Knowledge of Tenable IO Web Application Scanning tool
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Experience writing / producing security documentation and other technical analysis reports
This is an exciting opportunity for an Application Security Analyst to join a rapidly expanding global business, where you will be involved within application security assurance, getting to make your mark and add value.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.