Information Security Engineer £85'000-95'000My client is a provider of online trading services with over 700 employees across the globe. They have over 1000 institutional partners...
Information Security manager - (£60,000 - £75,000) - Financial Services
My client is a modern financial services firm based in Central London that uses the best technology on the market which is decided as a result of extensive research into customer needs and their competitor's technology usage. The aim of using the latest technology is to aid and support decisions made by personnel, which helps to deliver the best service to their customers.
The role is a leadership one that is intertwined with the need to be a part-technical first line-of- defence. You will be overseen by a vCISO that will provide a 2nd line-of-defence. Ideally, you will have at least 5 years hands on IT experience, with the last 2 years being in a financial services SecOps roles.
- You will need Management experience in the following areas; managing team members/ mentoring, setting priorities, managing year end reviews.
- Must have previous experience in reviewing potential onboarding on new 3rd party providers & services.
- Manage the operational information security controls including access management, penetration testing etc.
- Strong understanding of implementing and managing Data Loss Prevention (DLP) tools
- In-house experience in a regulated environment (e.g. Insurance / Financial Services) is preferred over vendor / pre-sales experience
- Microsoft Certifications (e.g. MCSA SQL Server 2012 / MCSE Cloud Platform), Cisco certifications (e.g. CCNA Cyber Ops) or equivalent.
Key words: - "Cyber" - "Cyber Security" - "Information Security" - "Security" - "Management" - "SecOps" - "ISO 27001"
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.