Senior SQL BI Developer SSIS / SSRS / SSAS / SQL Server Central London £350 Per Day 6 Month contract Senior SQL BI Developer with...
BI Manager -Tableau / T-SQL Business Intelligence- Central London - £45k - £55k + Benefits
A BI Manager with Tableau and T-SQL is required for a leading Not for Profit / Charity in Central London. This role has become available due to an increase in project workload and needing extra headcount.
As one of the main point of contacts for all things BI within the business, you will work across the full software development lifecycle. This will include the Requirements Gathering, Design, Development, Enhancement and Support of both long term and Ad-Hoc Projects for internal and external stakeholders.
You will get...
- Autonomy in your role
- The opportunity and freedom to devise strategies to improve internal BI functions
- Contributing to a noble cause
- The chance in a highly collaborative environment with a very social culture (Including nights out, incentives and flexible working)
- To work in a career with high prospects for personal developments and growth
- Experience working with Tableau in a professional environment
- Passion for visualising data
- Exceptional communication skills and commercial awareness
- Strong Stakeholder Management and client facing abilities
- Fundamental understanding of Data warehousing/data mart design principles
- Experience of working on the design, development, administration and maintenance of BI reports and interactive dashboards to support efficient analysis and reporting
- Experience of translating business requirements into technical specifications
- Strong working knowledge of SQL
The vacancy will be filled quickly due to the nature of the business and the job opportunity. With this in mind, you'll need to apply as quickly as possible to be considered for the role.
Keywords: BI Manager / Tableau / T-SQL / Business Intelligence / BI
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.