Information Security manager (£60,000 £75,000) Financial ServicesMy client is a modern financial services firm based in Central London that uses the best technology on the...
Regional CISO - Permanent - London
Our client, a global business, are looking for a Regional CISO to join their team in London. In this role, you'll be responsible for leading information security for the EMEA region by creating an effective interlock between the Global Security Office and the America's region and businesses.
You'll be responsible for delivering initiatives through the region, for ensuring regional controls and culture are governed, for supporting businesses and for regional security requirements.
- Be the face of security in region. Maintain strong stakeholder relationships, evangelise security, and find opportunities for security to add value within the region
- Deliver the global security program to the region
- Partner with regional CTO to embed security culture and controls
- Partner with other Regional CISOs, and Global Security Leadership, to define and implement a regional security engagement strategy
- Operate regional security governance structure and feed into global security committees
- Use metrics related to key performance objectives and service levels to optimize IT Risk profile
- Oversee third-party information security audit programs to include remediation of findings
- Serve as the initial security advisor on regional projects and ensure regional stakeholders receive the global security services. Engage domain expertise from global teams as needed
- Oversee engagement and training of business and regional incident response teams. Co-ordinate business response teams during an incident, and drive "root cause" analysis for major incidents to identify and remediate information security issues
- Maintain awareness of relevant regional regulations and propose updates to global policies, standards, and procedures in support of regulatory compliance
- Broad and deep Cyber/Information Security expertise
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and ability to drive change in a matrixed organisation
- Expert problem solver
- Comfortable with managing uncertainty, ambiguity, and change in order to make decisions and recommendations.
- Track record of engaging diverse stakeholders and building security culture
- Proven experience of operating in a matrixed organisation to deliver both regional and global requirements
- Experience of acting as internal security consultant for project teams and business partners
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.