Desktop Support Engineer IT Services £32,000My client are a multi award winning managed services organisation who are expanding rapidly.They are looking for an experienced IT...
IT Support Engineer - Windows - Office 365 - £30,000
My client are an industry leading tech company who have made a huge impact to the healthcare industry.
They are looking for an experienced and passionate IT Support professional to join their team. You must have experience in working in SLA environment and have experience supporting all levels of seniority employees.
- Providing Desktop Support
- Have great customer service skills
- User facing support experience
- Installing software to laptops and desktops
- Provide Support to project based delivery
- Windows Desktop & Microsoft Office 365 administration
- Basic networking understanding
- Windows 7 & 10
- Microsoft office applications
My client has an individual training budget and on top of that, also provide in-house training.
Please apply for this role with your most up to date and relevant CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.