A Senior Project Manager with experience delivering Oracle ERP or Oracle Financials projects within an agile environment, is required to join an international business in...
An Oracle Application Support Analyst with experience using SQL and PL/SQL is required to join a leading software provider in their Manchester office. You will be providing 1st and 2nd line application support, at the front line with the business customers.
The business is in an easily commutable location within the city centre, with excellent transport links.
About the role:
As the Oracle Application Support Analyst, you will be taking ownership of technical faults and request reported to the Service Desk. In addition to this, you'll also be involved within the following:
- Resolving 1st and 2nd line application support calls to agreed SLA's
- Daily system checks and escalations to 3rd line when required
- Managing root cause analysis to eliminate recurring support issues
- Managing support requests covering issues/queries with the following: Oracle Forms/Reports, Integration Cloud Services, Oracle Data Integrator, BI Publisher and Oracle Cloud ERP
As the Oracle Application Support Analyst, you will have some prior experience using oracle either within a support of development environment. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Experience using SQL and PL/SQL
- Willingness to learn new technologies and expand your skillset further
- Able to engage with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Able to investigate technical systems to complete root cause analysis
This is an exciting opportunity for an Oracle Application Support Analyst to join an international software provider as they embark on a period of further growth and exciting new products.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.