PRODUCT OWNER (SPORTS BETTING) PERMANENT LONDON We're looking for a Product Owner to join our client based in central London on a permanent basis. As...
Head of Product Delivery - London - Permanent
Our London-based client is looking for a Head of Product Delivery to join them on a permanent basis. As Head of Product delivery, you'll be responsible for leading multiple product teams and responsible for delivering software solutions. You'll be responsible for overseeing the execution of the product roadmap. You'll also be working with various departments to ensure all aspects of delivery have been accounted for.
We're looking particularly for someone with experience in both product ownership and product management as well as strong delivery execution skills.
- Provide oversight of roadmap execution and product strategy
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends in both competitor landscape and product delivery best practices
- Ensure the product team are innovative and perform the necessary strategic analysis so products retain their market leading positions
- Act as a strong mentor to the Product team
- Ensure all products have a clear product vision and product values
- Ensure the product team is partnering with the UX team to create an exceptional user experience
- Good understanding of high level software architecture and flow of data between systems
- Proven experience and understanding of designing APIs to meeting strategic business requirements
- Strong understanding of Agile development processes along with previous experience in delivering complex projects
- Strong people management skills with proven experience of leading large distributed product teams / large delivery teams
- Strong understanding of building and improving high quality digital products
- Strong customer focus
- Effective communicator with strong problem solving skills
- Previous Product Owner and Product Management experience
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.