Oracle Cloud Financials Consultant Leading ConsultancyOur client is a leading, global consultancy with an established and successful Oracle Practice which is growing rapidly in the...
Solutions Architect - 3 months initially
A Global Group in Central London is looking to appoint a Solution Architect on an initial 3 month contract basis in Central London. They are looking for an individual specifically with experinece working on systems that support running clients projects, and timesheeting; ideally with experience in integration with cloud-based HR, finance and CRM systems.
This position will join the Operational Excellence programme to help design a solution for Project Management, Resource Management and Time Recording. The proposed solution is referred to as the Project Management Toolkit and will be based on a standard SaaS product which will be deployed in alignment with the Global Data, Enterprise Integration and Master Data platforms.
- Design and own the Solution Architecture for the Project Management Toolkit programme.
- Engage with relevant teams such as Global Data architecture, MDM and Enterprise
- Integration to ensure alignment with group-wide architecture activities.
- Identify data integration requirements and assess integration options.
- Develop a deployment roadmap; factoring different levels of architecture maturity available in differing regions.
- Co-ordinating and input into RFI and RFP processes to select technology and service partners
- Attendance at design-focussed governance and review forums
- Review of solutions against Architectural principles and technology blueprint including assessment of impact of non-compliance
- Working with the rest of the Global Architecture team in growing the business' and technology's understanding of the function and value of Architecture
- Has experience in a technology function in large multinational organisations
- Has experience working as a Solution Architect
- Has the ability to create roadmaps and plans either independently or as part of a wider team
- The ideal candidate has experience of architecture involving timesheets, project management and resource management solutions.
- Beneficial to have experience of working with architectures involving the following; Salesforce, Workday, MS Dynamics 365 Financials, MS Business Intelligence, BizTalk, Tableau
- Has strong organisation and project management skills
- Is self starting and pragmatic; able to develop solutions in areas of ambiguity and complexity to achieve practical outcomes
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.