onezeero. are working with a Fintech team in York who are looking for Contract Node.js Software Engineers to help with the heavy influx of project...
Lorien is recruiting for 2 Systems Engineer to join an international retailer at one of their offices in Leeds city centre.
The role is focused on ensuring that the client's IT projects can deliver quality consistently by leveraging automation across provisioning, build, test and deployment of systems.
The Systems Engineer will contribute to the creation of a technology landscape that enables teams to build, deploy, and maintain solutions at pace and with maximum stakeholder engagement. The Engineer will also monitor environments and ensure that they meet IT and business functional stakeholders needs.
- Collaborate with the Team Leader and other Systems Engineers to establish the approach for systems provisioning and maintenance
- Deploy features into production quickly, detect and correct problems without disrupting other services
- Participate in operations rotations, managing the delivery of live solutions and addressing incidents and problems
- Develop and implement systems engineering patterns for use by IT teams, especially around automation, measurement and diagnostics
- Identify opportunities for improvements in performance and stability of a systems landscape that includes AWS, hosting partners, and on-premise DC
- Drive efforts to build, support and improve our tools for continuous integration, automated testing and release management
- Collaborate with DevOps and development teams to agree and implement automation and deployment approaches
You must have demonstrated expertise in one or more of the following technologies, frameworks and design principles: AWS, ELK, Gitlab, Chef, Terraform, Jenkins, UNIX/Linux, Active MQ, Ping Federate, with keen problem solving skills, deep technical ability and a software engineering mind-set.
The client is offering a 6 months initial contract for the right candidate.
If you have the experience mentioned above, please apply for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.