Senior Oracle Developer LondonMy client is looking for an experienced Oracle Developer to work alongside an existing team of developers, product managers and business users...
Oracle Cloud Financials Consultant - Leading Consultancy
Our client is a leading, global consultancy with an established and successful Oracle Practice which is growing rapidly in the UK and Europe. As part of this, they are seeking to recruit an experienced 'Oracle ERP Cloud' expert at senior level to join their EMEA Oracle practice, based in the UK.
You will be working on high profile, client engagements helping customers to understand and define requirements and work diligently to establish the creative solution roadmap.
This is a full-time delivery role working alongside consultants who are adept at using technology to solve business problems. Successful candidates will recognise that their success is determined by their overall knowledge of Oracle applications including presales, project delivery and team management. Critical to success will be the ability to understand client's requirements, propose and articulate solutions gaining clients confidence and commitment.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Assisting customers to maximise returns on their Oracle investments
- Providing ERP Cloud functional advice and guidance across 3 or more process areas from Record to Report, Order to Cash, Source to Settle, Managerial Accounting, and Enterprise Performance Management processes
- Implementing the full suite of Oracle's ERP solutions
- Guiding client staff in the upgrade decision making process
Our client hire professionals, passionate about the benefits technology can bring to business. Although it is likely that successful candidates will come from a large-scale consulting or systems integration backgrounds, individuals with relevant skills who want to take on the challenges of a consulting role for the first time will be considered.
Specifically, we are looking for an individual with proven expertise in the following areas:
- A consulting background including a minimum of 1 to 3 years spent on cloud ERP projects
- Significant Oracle Cloud / Oracle Fusion expertise in modules such as
- Financials Cloud
- Procurement Cloud
- Optional: Supply Chain Financial Orchestration
- Excellent communication and workshop facilitation skills;
- Ideally Relevant Oracle certification(s)
- Oracle Team lead / Solution Architect experience is desirable
This is a consultancy role, so travel within the UK & Europe will be required.
At the moment, sponsorship is not on offer, so applicants must already have full eligibility to work in the UK.
Please get in touch if you are interested in this role, or wish to apply.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.