Back End Developer Music Festivals Event Platform Start UpA highly competitive and fast-growing events platform that works with some of the UK's hottest festivals and...
Senior PHP Developer - e-Commerce Start Up
A well-funded e-Commerce start up are looking for a Senior Developer to join their team, ultimately building up their development team to over triple in size within the next year. You will play an integral role in the future team structure - therefore they need someone with core leadership skills.
As a parent himself, the co-founder has set up a website that sells children's toys for a set amount over a 9 month membership - then once the toys are used or get boring you can swap in what you want. This is a great idea and huge venture to be a part of - as we all know, kids get bored of their new toys pretty quickly.
Based in central London in Farringdon, they also offer flexible working including working from home days in a modern working environment. They will be organising team socials and collaborating closely as a small team.
- A PHP developer who is passionate about tech, innovative, and entrepreneurial
- Someone who has core leadership skills and can showcase this through commercial experience
- Someone who enjoys immersing themselves within the new tech market, actively attending conferences and meet ups - they recently held their own PHP meet up
- Enjoy working within a social and collaborative team
- You love to push the boundaries
If you would like to know more and feel this suits your next move, get in touch!
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.