Head of Product Delivery London Permanent Our London-based client is looking for a Head of Product Delivery to join them on a permanent basis. As...
Manager / Lead DevOps Engineer
My client are offering the Lead DevOps Engineer to work on site at Google for 6 months and will pay for all Cloud Certifications.
My client a leading Technology firm are looking for a Manager who will be an individual contributor and subject matter expert who will lead in the design and participates in the implementation of a technology solution for a client project.
The projects you will be involved in:
- You will be involved in creating application pipelines for open banking platforms which will allow banking customers to access a much wider range of services through a Facebook-like API gateway designed and developed by the business.
- You will be managing continuous development, build and optimisation of single end to end extensible frameworks that can holistically deploy Front End, Back End, API and Big Data pipelines for Enterprise scale Banking applications will be your core expertise.
- Prior experience of working as a lead engineer within a DevOps environment
- They must be hands on and have prior experience of creating applications, building pipelines in a lead DevOps capacity.
- Must have a software development background / SDLC and End 2 End
- Shell/Bash along with Python or Groovy or PHP or Ruby or Perl
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Jenkins 2.0
- Npm or Gulp
- Maven or Gradle
- Ansible, Chef or Puppet - Terraform would be great!
- AWS or Azure certification
- GCP Cert would be amazing - however we will consider hands on GCP experience
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.