Senior Java Developer required by this hugely successful and multi award winning FinTech recently named as one of the worlds "Leading 100 FinTech Innovators" by...
This hugely successful FinTech is looking to double their development team over the next few months and are looking for talented and smart server side Java developers to come on their journey.
You will be part of a tight-knit innovative team responsible for the full lifecycle development of their highly scalable and complex real-time payment systems which have already processed over £5 billion worth of transactions in their first two years of trading.
Working with designers, product managers, other developers and their customers to deliver a best-in-class product, this is a rare opportunity to shape their platform as their transaction volume is growing by an average of 11% month-on-month.
- you're passionate about technology and building a new platform excites you
- you are comfortable working in a business that is rapidly growing and changing where time is critical and deadlines need to be hit
- you naturally challenge the way things are done in order to constantly improve and evolve systems and processes
- you are collaborative and enjoy sharing your knowledge to deliver the best possible solution
- you think about how technologies and toolsets that can be used to create elegant solutions and care about the quality and integrity of the outputs from your team
- you are able to find the right balance of speed and accuracy when coding and always maitin high standards
Skills and experience they're interested in
- Server-side Java and related Open Source technologies, such as Spring and Hibernate
- Experience of micro-services using SpringBoot or similar
- Open source RDBMS technologies such as PostgreSQL
- Strong understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Experience of building a high-performance services-based platform
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.