3rd Line Engineer Infrastructure Microsoft Azure £45,000 + TrainingMy client are a well-established IT Service Company, who are well known for providing an impressive IT...
Infrastructure Cloud Architect - Azure - Insurance - £90,000 + Bonus
My client are market leading insurance organisation who are growing out their cloud teams by hiring an Azure Cloud Architect.
You will need to have extensive technical skills within Microsoft Azure, you will also have to work closely with the solution architecture and application development teams to create high level solutions and translate them into low Level technical designs for the infrastructure teams to implement and maintain.
- Develop road maps describing evolution of infrastructure solutions from current to future state
- Provide a good understanding of the business user and application specific requirements
- Create a Low-level Designs for implementation into the Azure Platform
- Provide Detailed low-level documentation on solution designs & implementations
- Cloud integration, Azure IaaS & Azure PaaS
- Great Microsoft Infrastructure understanding - Hyper V, Windows Server and VMware
- Have the ability to understand business requirements and translate these into infrastructure architecture designs
- Azure DevOps experience (nice to have)
To hear more on this role please apply to this position with your most up to date and relevant CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.