UC Engineer ContractMy client is a leading global media advertising agency based in Central London.You will be joining my client's global technology transformation programme, this...
Global Business Readiness Analyst
My client is a global media advertising business based in Central London. They are looking to appoint a Global Business Readiness Analyst on an initial contract basis.
They are looking for a Global Business Readiness Senior Analyst to join their Global Business Readiness team as we work as a part of a global deployment of a number of technology elements of our Target System Architecture. The role is responsible for overseeing, supporting and driving the delivery of all Business Readiness activities in scope for a number of our markets.
This is a fixed term post and ideally suited to somebody who is has prior experience in ERP Business Readiness (Change Management). Key responsibilities will include driving change management, training and communications activities and associated deliverables across a number of markets.
Owning the development and delivery of Business Readiness, Communications and Training activities and deliverables in the market in line with the defined Global Framework, including but not limited to:
- Impact of Change Assessment
- Change Intervention Plan
- Business Readiness Assessments
- Stakeholder Assessment and Management
- User Database
- Training Needs Analysis
- Training Curriculum;
- Local Key User / Change Network Framework; and
- Local Communication & Engagement Plan.
- Working with the Global and Local Communications Managers to develop and deliver strategic Communications to the market
- Identifying, raising and resolving risks to end user engagement, buy-in and solution adoption
- Identifying, raising and supporting suitable resolution to organisation, process and policy impacts
- Managing and reporting on market business readiness project plans
- Ability to quickly understand complex business concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Highly adaptable and demonstrates great initiative
- Well versed in using the suite of microsite office tools such as PPT, Excel, Word
- Able to juggle multiple tasks and prioritise effectively
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and complete with minimal supervision
- Ability to form strong working relationships outside of the Business Readiness Team
- An element of Global travel is expected around key periods of programme activity
- Experience managing and delivering end to end change on a technology-driven
- transformation initiative, preferably for an ERP programme
- Demonstrable excellent engagement skills with senior stakeholders
- Experience using, refining and enhancing change management methodologies
- Experience identifying and resolving change-related issues and risks
- Ability to quickly understand business context and operations
- Familiarity with ERP finance modules and associated business processes
- Excellent facilitation skills and communications skills
- Demonstrates an operational aptitude with the ability to lead discussions, articulating the business value of the programme
- Ability to execute plans and meet project objectives
- A team player and inspires trust from his/her colleagues at senior and technical levels
- Experience maintaining an enthusiastic and can-do attitude
- Functional knowledge of MS Dynamics (D365) ERP (not essential)
- Experience working in either Finance or Media industries desirable
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.