Applied Data Scientist Venture Capital Firm My client is a leading venture capital firm that partners with exceptional founders with unique insights, from inception through...
Our client is a leading media company based in central London - they are looking to hire a data scientist to join their growing global data and analytics team. You will support the development of cutting edge analytics tools to provide marketing solutions for our clients. You will use your programming and statistics background to support this.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Taking disaggregated data sets and performing advanced analytical processes to derive insights and solutions for our marketing challenges
- Ensuring that solutions are actionable through to communications deployment
- Developing and aiding client roll-out of Business Science proprietary built tools. Training internal & external users on use-cases and offer on-going tech support
- Developing methodological improvements to be adopted by the wider Business Science team
- Supporting the analytics offering of the agency. Understanding areas where programming can be used to deliver marketing solutions for agency & client challenges.
The skillsets & characteristics you will require:
- Smart and curious thinker who cannot resist an intellectual challenge
- Keen to be involved in programming & insight development
- Desire to learn & progress
- Ambitious, determined and self-motivated
- Keen interest in applying your skillsets into media and marketing
- Previous experience using R or similar
- Experience using Shiny, SQL, Git and Linux a plus
- Degree in Economics, Maths, Stats or other numerical subject (2:1 or above)
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.