Senior PHP Developer e-Commerce Start Up A well-funded e-Commerce start up are looking for a Senior Developer to join their team, ultimately building up their...
A successful Hedge Fund business in central London is currently looking for a SDET to join their team on a permanent basis. The role is broken down into automated software testing and line management responsibilities. We are not looking for someone with leadership experience, but this role will offer someone with strong technical skills the opportunity to progress into a leadership role. You will also get 6 months of management training straight away.
- Producing/updating automated regression test packs to test new amended software
- Providing QA estimation input to the estimation meetings
- Recording and analysing test results, identifying and reporting defects, issues and risks associated with own work
- Able to explain a technical subject to a non-technical audience
- Experienced at running automation tool
- strong SQL skills
- Developing fixtures in C#
- Utilising BDD tools such as Specflow, Cucumber
If this sounds of interest please apply below:
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.