Junior Developer C# / .NetA high performing, expanding Asset Management business based in central London is currently looking for a Junior Developer to join their...
C# / .NET Developer
CALLING TO ALL C#/.NET DEVELOPERS
My client a unique hedgefund based in Central London - They are looking for experienced C#/.Net Developers to join them.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience around trading - this could be commodities, equities, derivatives, fx, bonds, etc.
The Developers day to day duties and responsibilities will be:
- Providing the business with beneficial, user focused enhancements to the trading systems.
- Delivering robust, scalable, and supportable solutions
- Delivering agile software solutions using Microsoft technologies
- Ensure the Gazprom development life-cycle and standards are followed
- Handing over all solutions to the IT support team, and providing 3rd line support
- Documenting and sharing knowledge on all development
The skills you must have:
- Business Driven Development (BDD) and Test Driven Development (TDD) using testing tools such as SpecFlow, MSTest and mock objects
- Kanban and similar agile methodologies
- .Net 4.5.2 or above
- Microsoft TFS 2018 and Git
- AngularJS, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Ajax, jQuery and CSS
- Entity Framework 5/6
- SQL Server 2016
- Visual Studio 2017
- MSTest, Rhino Mocks, NSubstitute, SpecFlow
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.