DevOps Engineer £85,000My client are a fast-growing FinTech Company based in London who have a dynamic team of enthusiastic engineers. You will have exposure to...
Applications Specialist / DevOps Engineer - Contract (£370 per day) - Oxfordshire
A client of ours are looking for an Applications Specialist to join them in their Oxfordshire base. You'll be able to build a deep process and technical understanding of our client's system thus being able to provide necessary support.
- You'll develop a strong an deep understanding of our client's system at a process and application usage level
- You'll understand and document how each process works (including what the inputs, processes and outputs are and how the system responds to this information)
- To understand how each component of the applications system should/ can be configured
- Work with System & Process Lead / team to plan out the testing required of the system to ensure it is fit for purpose.
- Work to resolve technical application issues
- Work with Partner Lead to ensure the technical application and configuration processes for end user registration, configuration and connection are fully understood
- Working across team to document SOPs and technical procedures to manage the system
Your skills, experience and knowledge:
- Life sciences, medicines supply chain/ wholesale, healthcare systems experience (highly desirable)
- Extensive experience in technical applications management, system processes and response
- Good knowledge of applications administration tools and processes
- Good technical knowledge of cloud-based IT systems and services
- Knowledge of business-to-business integration using a web-services focused environment
- Experience of working with 3rd party vendors and suppliers to deliver enterprise level solutions
- Experience of working in a complex vendor landscape in support of projects
- Experience working with technical and non-technical teams across a broad range of IT disciplines
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work with staff at all levels in an organisation
- Proactive thinking - the ability to come up with options and solutions
- Delivery focused
All candidates are required to undergo DBS Enhanced Checks
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.