Technical Lead Developer- Magento/Eccommerce Manchester City CentreAre you a highly experienced developer looking to take the next step on your career? perhaps you have reached...
A Salesforce Technical Lead with experience of taking ownership of technical governance is required to join a global business in their Manchester office. You will be to deliver new and enhanced bespoke application solutions to meet business requirements. This is a really exciting roll for a Salesforce Technical Lead to join a multinational business undergoing major transformation. The business offices are located in an easily accessible part of Manchester city centre with excellent transport links.
About the role:
As the Salesforce Technical Lead, you will be taking ownership of the Salesforce platform and providing technical guidance to other application development team members. In addition to this, your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and validating all proposed technical solutions
- Design and execute work packages
- Leading technical projects
- Providing assistance to testers and supporting other teams in troubleshooting issues
- Looking at ways to improve the platform through salesforce best practice and ongoing feature upgrades
- Responsible for the effective completion and ongoing support of Salesforce projects and initiatives
As the Salesforce Technical Lead, you will have prior experience working within a similar role, ideally in an enterprise environment. The following experience would also be highly beneficial to your application:
- Salesforce.com Administrator and Salesforce.com developer certification
- Experienced leading a team of developers
- Experience of integration of Salesforce with Enterprise applications
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Salesforce Technical Lead to join a business planning on becoming a 100% digital economy by 2020, in addition to a wide variety of global workstreams and projects.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.