An Application Packaging Engineer with experience working within service management and technical delivery is required to join a global business in their Manchester office. You...
An Authentication and IDM Engineer with experience working within service management and technical delivery is required to join a global business in their Manchester office. You will be working across areas of Directory Services (AD & ADD), SSO products and Identity Management. This is a really exciting role for an Authentication and IDM Engineer to join a multinational business undergoing major transformation. The business offices are located in an easily accessible part of Manchester city centre with excellent transport links.
About the role:
As the Authentication and IDM Engineer, you will be joining the business at a very exciting time, as they undertake various projects such as Cloud based IDM and provisioning, multi-domain global Directory Services re-design and various mergers and acquisitions integrations.
As the Authentication and IDM Engineer, you will be involved/responsible for the following:
- Successful delivery of Authentication & IDM Services
- Managing the resolution of major incidents and any escalated issues for Authentication and IDM services
- Ensuring Authentication and IDM services are designed, implemented and maintained to correct architectural and technical best practices
As the Authentication and Identity Management Engineer, you'll have extensive experience working with Enterprise Directory Services & Cloud Directory Services and Synchronisation. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Federation services (ADFS)
- Identity and Access Management, Identity provisioning, Self-service password reset, MFA
- DHCP, IPAM, (DDI), NTP
- Application SSO Identity provisioning, System integration
- ITIL foundation
- Active Directory, GPO, Azure AD, Windows DNS & DHC, Powershell
This is an exciting opportunity for an Authentication and IDM Engineer looking to work within a dynamic, global environment across enterprise projects.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.