*** Frontend Engineers needed for one of Europes fastest growing FinTech platforms *** £80,000 £90,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Equity The company: Building financial...
This innovative FinTech, ranked 8th on TechTrack's fastest growing UK companies in in 2018 has recently launched in the US and are poised to make powerful advances to their product in 2019.
Hot on the heels of securing another round of Crowdfund (£6 million) they are planning a universe of flash-hot projects, from exciting brand partnerships to ground-breaking tech implementations. This is a fast-moving company with a passion for creating cool stuff.
To help with their growth they are looking for an excellent Automation Quality Assurance (QA) Test Engineer. Working closely with Tech, Product & Ops, your role will be to assist the team as they move from a manual test environment to a fully automated test environment across the front-end, back-end and mobile platforms.
A full lifecycle role, you are part of a team responsible for the quality assurance of software development and deployment. As such, you'll be involved in the creation of business requirements, test scripts and test scenarios to ensure new modules and platforms are effectively tested and deployed and fit for purpose.
You will encouraged to research, recommend and implement tools to increase automation, proactively bringing issues and problems to the attention of the team and creating innovative solutions.
You will be responsible for documenting test cases and test results, ensure that all tests are executed and 360 feedback is a continuous process to allow for predictable and quality release management.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience we're interested in:
- At least 2+ years of working experience as QA/Tester
- 1+ years' experience as an automated QA Test Engineer
- Thorough understanding of SDLC ( Software development life cycle), automated & manual QA processes in agile development environments
- Good knowledge of QA methodologies and best practices
- Exposure to automated testing tools, e.g. Protractor, Katalon Studio,Selenium, Cucumber
- Proficient with bug tracking and test management toolsets to support development processes
- Proficient working with relational databases such as MySQL
- Experience working in a continuous integration or continuous delivery environment using Jenkins, Teamcity, SVN/GIT or equivalent tools
- Experience on quality objectives and testing processes
- Experience of testing RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of the Postman and Swagger
- Experience in bug tracking systems, with a preference for in-depth knowledge of JIRA
- Testing enterprise applications deployed to cloud environments such as GCP, AWS
You will be:
- imaginative, creative with a knack for problem solving
- have a proactive attitude and be willing to own problems and find solutions
- be able to think holistically and long term about their code, taking into account future development and customer growth
- confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy when dealing with difficult situations
- The ability to work under pressure and to cope in an environment with almost constant change
Perks & Pointy details:
- Competitive salary, working full-time hours
- Workplace pension scheme
- 25 days paid holiday a year
- Training opportunities to further develop your craft
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.