My client are home for a Top Quantitative and Data Science led Trading and Investment management firm. They are looking for a Graduate who is ambitous and is a talented invidual to join their state of the art offices.
* Directly support key business initiatives by using software to help solve challenging problems across the organisation.
* Focus on tangible outcomes for end users and work closely with them to deliver reliable, high quality software and user experiences.
* Actively contribute to the evolution of our technology teams, processes and platforms to help maximise our ability to respond quickly to new ideas.
* Ability to convey your message clearly and directly, whether in person, on the phone or via email.
* Listening to and understanding other people's points of view, being open-minded when you disagree.
* Giving, receiving and encouraging feedback from others in conversations and through thoughtful code reviews.
* Being passionate about programming practices such as test-driven development, domain driven design or simple design.
* Degree from a leading university or other qualifying experience.
* Proven practical experience writing production quality code.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.