UC Engineer ContractMy client is a leading global media advertising agency based in Central London.You will be joining my client's global technology transformation programme, this...
Salesforce Engineer - London - 6 months
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Software Engineer to join the Product & Technology department, of a growing business and a globally recognised brand.
Working with the CRM team, you will be responsible for delivering innovative technical solutions as you build and operate world class platforms to grow the client's strategic business models. You will have the autonomy, within defined guard rails, to select the tools and technologies you need to build and operate services responsible for brand critical capabilities. Someone who is comfortable with the ever changing technical landscape and is keen to contribute to the company's processes and broader know how would thrive in this role.
The CRM team are currently working on a Greenfield project to build a new platform which will replace the existing one. As part of this team, you will be actively involved in all phases of the software development life cycle.
In this role you will:
- Work within an agile delivery team to design and develop our new CRM platform
- Deliver planned features to a high standard and also to agreed timescales
- Develop a good understanding of our customer needs and ensure they are considered at each stage of the development lifecycle
- Understand and play an active role in designing the architecture, tooling and release cycle processes used across the CRM engineering team
- Work closely with product owners, business analysts, and stakeholders to gather requirements and agree on acceptance criteria
- Design and deliver solutions that are secure, reliable, responsive, and scalable
- Provide operational support for released features
- Extensive Salesforce solutions design and development experience
- Experience working as part of an agile team, using methodologies like Scrum and Kanban
- Excellent understanding of the principles and trade-offs of a microservices and event driven architecture
- A brilliant track record of delivering well engineered solutions using best practices such as SOLID principles, BDD, TDD, CI/CD, and pair programming
- An active member of the broader technology community with an understanding of current leading trends
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment
- Previous experience programming in Node.Js or any other modern programming language
- Experience working with the AWS cloud platform
- Familiar with the 12 factor methodology
- Experience working within an environment where operational support and monitoring of code and systems is part of the culture (DevOps)
- Experience developing and designing RESTful APIs
- Holder of an industry certification in a key platform, tool or domain used within the CRM Engineering team. This could be any relevant certification from bodies like Salesforce and AWS
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.