Salesforce Architect The Senior Salesforce Architect will be responsible for the overall architecture of the Ignite Salesforce Solution and 3rd party integrations and applications in...
Salesforce Engineer - London
Are you a Salesforce Engineer looking for your next contract in a forward thinking company well known for being driven by data and holding a tech stack that is definitively cutting edge? Where engineers are given the autonomy to work with the tools they need and are given the opportunity to assist and influence the development process?
Well this could be it!
Working within the CRM team of this globally recognised brand you (as one of the Salesforce Engineers) will be responsible for delivering innovative technical solutions to benefit the company internally and also their external client base. The CRM team are currently in the early stages of a Greenfield project to build a replacement platform, in this set-up you will be actively involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Working in a well-known agile delivery team developing a new CRM platform
- Requirement gathering and negotiation of acceptance criteria
- Design & deliver secure, reliable solutions that can be scaled up at a later date
- Actively take part in designing the architecture, tooling and release cycle
- Create good rapport with the customer in order to fully understand their needs at each stage of the development lifecycle
If this short insight has tickled your fancy and you want to know more, click on apply and we can arrange a time to speak.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.