JDE business analysti am recruiting for a exciting opportunity to work with a well known client in West London.You will work with the team and...
I'm looking to recruit a Technical Analyst to help drive the definition, development and on-going enhancement of one or more of my client's platform components within the Innovation, Engineering and Architecture function for my client. The platform components represent specific domains / bounded contexts within their platform architecture, formed of related sets of functional or non-functional capabilities that they seek to have built and operated as decoupled, independent parts of our architecture. These components will have well defined contract interfaces and must be able to be enhanced, tested, deployed and released independently of any of their upstream or downstream
Integration points. An end-to-end 'business facing' epic will be delivered by orchestrating an end to end journey made up of a variety of functional capabilities leveraged (or added) to one or more platform components. You will be required to work with Technical Product Owner to support them in providing technical research and knowledge to help define, analyse, prioritise and refine requirements for their user stories, and working with the delivery team to support their successful delivery.
- Act as Technical SME for a particular functional component
- Support and collaborate with the Technical Product Owner in the delivery of a component
- Conduct research and provide options into the capabilities required for a particular component and how these might be met
- Provide technical analysis as input to user stories and the product vision
- Support engineers in delivering user stories
- Collaborate with Technical Authors to see that the appropriate documentation is produced at the expected level of detail and quality
- Experience from organisation with strong software engineering ethos
- Experience from a number of industries, such as Financial Services, Gaming / Gambling, Media / Advertising, Retail / ecommerce.
- Experience in a technical delivery role; development, QA, technical analysis, business analysis
- Experience with online collaboration tools such as Office365 and the Atlassian toolset
- High level of technical research, analytical, and communication skills
- Skilled at understanding technical product initiatives in a complex architecture
Demonstrates and adheres to the values as below;
- Agile, by moving quickly, adapting to change, reducing complexity wherever possible and being flexible
- Pioneering, by displaying initiative, not being afraid to take risks and leading by thinking, saying and doing
- Ambitious, by constantly driving forward towards success and displaying enthusiasm for the challenges ahead
- Responsible, by embracing individual and collective responsibility for progress and willingness to be part of the solution
- Collaborative, by working with their stakeholders and colleagues of all disciplines in a transparently communicative style to deliver the best solutions
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.