UX/UI Solution Architect PERMANENT £110k LondonOur client, a global business, are looking for a Lead UX/UI Solution Architect to join them in their London office....
Digital Senior Account Director - Permanent - £55k - London
Our client who are a brand experience / marketing agency are looking for a Digital Senior Account Director to join them in their London office on a permanent bases. In this role, you'll be responsible for driving the digital business effectively and profitably whilst managing all aspects of digital workstreams. You'll be able to provide strategic direction, inspiration and leadership to the team and you'll encourage creative thinking at all levels. You'll have experience hands-on project managing and have experience delivering global or European digital platforms.
- Be a key player in strategic discussions both on a day-to-day basis and whilst looking at the longer term
- Understand the external influences on the clients' business and how the agency can add value to the Clients business
- Strive to maintain and constantly improve creative standards within the business, whilst nurturing the team to carry this through at all levels
- Work effectively with Project Management to ensure that all projects are on time and on budget
- To maintain responsibility and accountability for the financial health of the client's business both from an agency and client perspective
- Generate and continually strive for organic growth of the client business and effectively cross sell capabilities
- Work closely with New Business to maximise all relevant opportunities and where appropriate play an integral role on new business pitches
- Display leadership and provide effective counsel to the team at all times
- Understand and work with the strengths and weaknesses of the team to maximise performance
- Be a key motivator for all team members - inspire them in all things that you undertake
Key Competencies / Experience
- Understanding of brand growth strategies, i.e. acquisition and retention
- Experience of developing an account and growing the business
- Passion for generating bright ideas and delivering work that sells
- Experience and success establishing and maintaining effective working relations with internal and external stakeholders
- Previous experience in managing and leading teams
- Solid digital, digital retail strategy and marketing experience across Europe and/or Globally
- Solid experience in developing eCommerce strategies, playbooks and execution of eCommerce strategy
- Creativity with a focus on digital innovation and technology
- Work closely with agency business teams to retain and grow existing client digital business
- Building effective relationships in client digital and shopper marketing teams
- Commercial focus and delivery
- Digital leadership across agency
- Understand current traffic and conversion funnel performance to improve ROI
- Passion for pitching!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.