Salesforce Engineer London 6 months An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Software Engineer to join the Product & Technology department, of a growing...
UC Engineer - Contract
My client is a leading global media advertising agency based in Central London.
You will be joining my client's global technology transformation programme, this is a London based agile remediation team.
They are looking to appoint a Unified Communications Engineers to join on an initial 6 month contract basis.
Responsible for the working on the delivery of the Skype to Teams project. The main tasks this includes are:
- Migration of remaining on premise Skype Enterprise Voice users to the Online
- Implementing solutions for Enterprise Voice using a mixture of solutions from Direct Routing to Online Calling Plans
- Migration of Online Skype users to Teams only mode
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Skype for Business 2015, Skype for Business Microsoft Cloud and Powershell
- Sonus\Audio Gateways, SIP Trunking, Enterprise Voice, O365 Hybrid Solution, Direct Routing
- Knowledge of voice and video endpoints as well as Microsoft SRS
Must have Requirements
- Demonstrated experience supporting complex UC environments
- Medium to Large Enterprise exposure in a 3rd-line project delivery role
- Good communication skills when working with business stakeholders
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a team to deliver excellent results
- Comfortable with associated disciplines of Security Policy and Governance
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.