PHP Developer ManchesterAre you a tech savvy developer who wants to use their technical skillset to make a positive impact on peoples' lives in a...
PHP Developer - Manchester
Are you an experienced, forward thinking self-starter who wants to be involved in a fast-evolving tech start up using the latest technologies? The award-winning start-up has revolutionised the real estate market through savvy innovative solutions.
Starting as a one mand band the company have ingeniously devised a property portal which has effectively cut out the middleman - no landlord or estate agent fees involved! The firms provide more than 200,000 living spaces across the country and are based in Manchester and London. Due to significant investment the firm are looking for a skilled PHP developer to join them in their Manchester office.
The candidate will benefit from being involved in one of the leading tech companies in the UK who frequently host technology events. The company are committed to investing in their employees, whether that's through their large designated training budget, or their dedication to creating a team that works and plays well!
- Basic Linux/unix configuration to assist in coordinating your work environment, basic shell/ssh terminal skills.
- Ability to work with git, in a team using Bitbucket, GitHub, Gitlab or an alternative.
- Ability to seek help and information you don't know about code or software used day to day.
Preferable Tech Stack
- PHP built around Symfony components.
- MySQL & DynamoDB.
- HTML5, occasionally jQuery and React.
- Websockets, WAMP and WebRTC.
- React Native (iOS and android dev).
- Inbound/outbound communications using REST API, data feeds, web hooks, emails, phone, SMS.
- Infrastructure (AWS).
Are you a savvy self-starter with the knowledge and experience to drive this start up forward? Then please apply or if you would like to know more information, please contact Matthew on 0161 507 7300.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.