CTO/Lead Architect Cloud Advisory ( AWS/Gogle)CloudAWS/GoogleTo 155k + BensLondon/ManchesterAn exceptional opportunity for a lead Infrastructure Architect to join a leading advisory partner. You will join...
Lead Solutions Architect / Digital Technical Architect - PERMANENT - £110k - London
Our client, a global business, are looking for a Lead Solution Architect to join them in their London office. You'll be working on the frontend of a large data platform. You'll be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of architecture including applications, data, integration and security as well as management. You'll have experience in setting up architecture governance as well as applying technology to solve business problems.
- Help translate business requirements into coherent and effective solutions that meet the needs of the business
- Identify and apply technology to solve business problems, guide and coach development solution architects teams on implementation programmes
- Assess and communicate the potential impact of emerging practices and technologies on organisations/individuals and assesses the opportunities and risks of using or not using such practices and technologies
- Work with the other domain architects to formulate solutions in line with business goals
- Document and help implement detailed solutions along with other solution architects
- Manage offshore/onshore teams of solution architects by providing high level architectural guidance and governance
- Provide hands on support, when required, during investigations and PoCs
- Take solution ownership from inception to delivery
- Experience of managing projects and teams of multiple medium to large support functions in a full life cycle ideally in an agile environment
- Be able to speak confidently about the details of design and its rationale
- Demonstrate where you have taken the lead in managing teams from, onshore and offshore, in order to drive the solution vision
- Ideally come from a technical background; began career in development in order to have a core understanding of technologies
- Experience dealing with senior business stakeholders and people across the technology domain
- UX/UI background
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.