Data Analyst Power BI / Google Analytics / MS Dynamics Central London £400pd London- 6 WeeksExperienced Data Analyst with Power BI, Google Analytics and MS...
Data Analyst- £40,000 + Benefits + Training
My client are a high profile media agency and part of the second largest media group in the world. They are well known for their cloud-based technology that they have developed in-house and the delivery of assets to clients and media-owners around the globe.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Provide great customer service with exceptional communication skills
- Work across the full software development lifecycle
- Requirements Gathering, Design, Development, Enhancement and Support of both long term and Ad-Hoc Projects for internal and external stakeholders
- Work with Power BI in a professional environment
- Power BI
- Working on the design, development, administration and maintenance of BI reports
- Experience of translating business requirements into technical specifications
- Understanding of working on the design, development, administration and maintenance of BI reports
Please apply for this role with your most up to date and relevant CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.