Java Developer required by this hugely successful and multi award winning FinTech recently named as one of the worlds "Leading 100 FinTech Innovators" by KPMG and H2 Ventures.
You will be part of the team responsible for the architecture, design and development of Greenfield Java solutions, frameworks and micro-services required to build our next generation platform using the latest technology and cutting edge practices as they move towards a new Cloud and DevOps environment.
You will get to immerse yourself in a multitude of challenging full lifecycle projects including the design and build of multiple APIs to banks, ApplePay gateways, GooglePay gateways, Open Banking and Banking Light.
The successful person will most likely have:
- Java 8 and upwards
- Knowledge of underlying JVM, java annotation, lightweight frameworks and multi-threading
- Spring & Spring Boot
- REST API
- Some Testing Frameworks experience e.g. JUnit, Mockito, Wiremock
- Knowledge of REST / SOAP architecture
- Database experience (MySQL)
An interest or exposure to the following is nice to have:
- Application Design and Architecture
- Spring Cloud Gateway/Zuul, Spring Data / JPA, Frameworks
- Exposure to full life cycle development including production
- DevOps Experience
- AWS/GCP/Rancher/Kubernetes/Docker Swarm
- Docker/Docker Compose
- Knowledge of deployment and source control systems and Continuous Integration tools i.e. Jenkins/Team City/GitLab, CI...
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team that is directly influencing the strategic direction of the development and this would suit someone bright and inquisitive with a passion for web technologies, a proactive "can do" attitude and an innate drive to "make things better".
The client offers a very entrepreneurial environment where you are encouraged to be creative and come up with new ideas and solutions to complex challenges.
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted