Data Analyst Power BI / Google Analytics / MS Dynamics Central London £400pd London- 6 WeeksExperienced Data Analyst with Power BI, Google Analytics and MS...
Advanced Analytics Manager
We are looking for an Advanced Analytics Manager to join a media and advertising business in central London. The company specializes in driving ticket sales for a number of different events/attractions. They turn prospects into customers.
The Advanced Analytics Manager sits within the Analytics and Insight team. You will be responsible for growing a small team so it would be ideal if you have had any experience developing more junior members of the team. Advanced analytics is a new area for the business and it is important you have exposure to or knowledge of Econometric Modelling (including building Marketing Mix Models) and Attribution. As an Advanced Analytics Manager you will take a methodical, neutral approach to designing bespoke measurement frameworks based on the client's individual business objectives.
The Advanced Analytics Manager will have the following characteristics:
- Relentless intellectual curiosity
- Knowledge of Econometrics, Forecasting, Structured Testing, Customer Level Analysis
- Comfortable in the minute detail of large data sets but equally mindful of the big picture
- Results oriented with an unerring focus on adding commercial value for our clients through better use of data and analytics
- A strong knowledge of the media and advertising industry and a desire to learn more
- Previous experience in marketing effectiveness or media data analysis role
- Extensive experience building commercial econometric models and using the outputs for forecasting & optimisation to improve client business/media performance
- Excellent data visualisation skills and attention to detail
- An understanding of the media planning and buying process - both offline and online channels
- Self-starter with the ability to proactively identify client needs and the solutions that meet and exceed them
- Support the wider A&I team in developing tools and ideas to grow the business in to new areas using the latest techniques
- Econometrics/Economics/ Mathematics (with Econometrics) degree or equivalent
Nice to have-
- Scripting languages such as R, Python, SQL - comfortable cleaning, merging and manipulating large data sets, querying databases and data mining.
- Some client facing experience, comfortable presenting to large audiences
- Experience building marketing performance dashboards (e.g. Datorama, Microsoft BI, Tableau etc)
- Development of simple front ends in VBA, HTML etc
- An interest or background in methods such as Propensity Modelling, Unobserved Components, Markov Chains or Machine Learning Algorithms like Random Forest
If you have the desired skills and experience and would be interested in finding out more about the role please respond to this advert by following the link below and attaching a copy of your most recent CV. If successful someone will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.