Lead Enterprise Architect Permanent up to £110k LondonA global client of mine are currently looking for a Lead Enterprise Architect to join their Global Architecture...
Business Process Architect (Senior Enterprise Architect) - London - Permanent - up to £100k
Our client, a global business, are looking for a Business Process Architect (Senior Enterprise Architect) to join their Global Architecture Team in London. In this role, you'll be responsible for defining elements of the overall Enterprise Architecture of a variety of business and technology transformation programmes. This role will focus particularly on the standardisation of business process modelling and re-engineering.
We're looking particularly for candidates who are experienced in Business Architecture and business process modelling and re-engineering on a multinational / global basis. Strong stakeholder management is required, with an ability to bring structure to an environment of high ambiguity.
- Being involved in Programmes' mobilisation of Business Process re-engineering teams to ensure resources have the correct skills, potentially doing high level initial modelling
- Setting standards and practices for Business Architecture and modelling to be used in enterprise tooling
- Creation of roadmaps for communication to senior stakeholders
- Reviewing and contributing to business process modelling across all programmes
- Review of solutions against Architectural principles and application blueprint including assessment of impact of non-compliance
- Participating in and facilitating knowledge sharing and decision-making forums for Process engineering and change
- Reporting into Global Architecture Director, CIOs and CTOs; progress, risks, issues and potential solutions to ensure technology risk is managed
- Working with the rest of the Global Architecture team in growing the business' and technology's understanding of the function and value of Architecture
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.