Global Operations Change Manager London PERMOur client are looking for a Global Operations Change Manager to join their London office on a permanent basis. This...
Senior Change & Communications Lead (Technology)
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Change & Communications Lead to join a global media agency in central London. As a Senior Change & Communications Lead you will be providing specialist support to the global Technology function. The role is responsible for defining the strategy, leading, delivering and influencing all Technology communication, change and engagement activities within the global technology function. The role is also accountable for all communications about Technology to the wider business whilst ensuring the greatest possible adoption of Technology initiatives in the scope of wider markets and brands.
The role will provide change and communications counsel and build capability with senior leaders and his global leadership team, to help them to deliver engaging and authentic communications. The role will also work with these individuals to best plan and execute the required change activities to enable a single approach to implementing technology initiatives globally and enable consistent adoption, participation and adherence.
A key part of the role will be working collaboratively and in partnership with leadership, programme communications and change leads to create and deliver effective communications and change activities, whilst ensuring an aligned and joined up approach to how we communicate the digital transformation agenda to our people.
As the Senior Change & Communications Lead you will both lead and manage internal communications planning, change and engagement activities. Excellent stakeholder and people management skills are required to coach and support a global team.
Senior Change & Communications Lead - KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
Develop a strategic communications approach for the global Technology function, aligned to the business strategy:
- Work with the Senior Leadership Team to create a joined-up communications approach, ensuring that the function's communication strategy consistently supports the business strategy and requirements.
- Driving the implementation of this communications approach through each region / market and the existing communications resource in place.
- Communicate the successes and achievements of the function to the wider employee audience globally.
- Enable technology-focused change through clear, aligned, timely and compelling communications and engagement activities.
- Provide targeted strategic and tactical communications support within specific programmes as required.
- Provide measurable results to demonstrate campaign and communications effectiveness.
- Manage internal communications budget relevant to department.
- Manage internal change budget relevant to department.
Build communications and change capability with key leaders to help them to deliver engaging and authentic communications to our employees:
- Develop networks and partnerships with Technology leaders across the business in support of the business agenda.
- Provide strategic counsel and tactical support to leadership to drive effective communications and drive adoption and collaboration.
- Enable a communications experience focusing on leader-led storytelling, creating connections and fostering a culture of collaboration in support of our Global Employee Communications Strategy.
- Enable a change and adoption experience focussed on market leadership led delivery, incentivising and enforcement.
- Build leadership communications and change capability by equipping leaders with the right tools and skills to become strategic storytellers and leaders or "champions" of change.
- Enable a culture of collaboration and two-way conversations and establish the mind-set and behaviours needed to create clarity in uncertainty and support business change.
Contribute to a culture of high performance across the Global Communications Team and Network through strategic insight, collaboration and partnership:
- Work closely with the Global Comms Team to ensure there is consistency and alignment with other initiatives across the business.
- Foster a culture of best practice and new approaches to communications.
- Contribute to communications toolkits to create robust communications frameworks for the Global Communications Network.
- High-level of awareness and knowledge of best-practice communication tools and approaches, including social media.
- Strong, fast, accurate, relevant and concise editorial skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent work experience
- Experienced communications practitioner
- Experienced change practitioner
- Expert in driving global change programmes
- Expert in crafting multi-channel communications programmes
- Practical knowledge of communications technologies
- Communications and change coaching skills
If you have the desired skills and experience and would be interested in finding out more please respond to this advert by following the link below and attaching a copy of your most recent CV. If successful someone will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.