Looking for a tech lead to join a global travel Company. I'm working with a global online travel company who are growing their London tech...
Salesforce Technical Lead
My client is a global media advertising business based in Central London.
They are looking to appoint a SalesForce Technical Lead on a permanent basis.
The purpose of this role is deliver new and enhanced bespoke application solutions to meet business requirements, and provide technical guidance to other Application Development team members
- Technical Lead for the Salesforce platform
- Responsible for ensuring technical governance is adhered to by setting the standards and leading by example
- Review/validate all proposed technical solutions alongside the Technical Architect and Solutions Architect
- Design and execute work packages in line with the business requirements
- Responsible for the effective completion and ongoing support of Salesforce projects and initiatives
- Constantly looking for ways to improve the platform through Salesforce best practice and ongoing feature upgrades
- Integration experience using both Web based technologies (Soap, Rest) and Integration /Middleware tools such as Informatica, Jitterbit and MuleSoft
- Knowledge of options and how to handle security requirements such as single sign on and data security
- Understand Salesforce development methods and lead technical projects with the joint efforts of internal and external technical resources
- Provide assistance to testers and support other teams in troubleshooting system issues
- Working in a very iterative/agile development environment
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification is essential
- Salesforce.com developer certificates are essential
- Experience leading a team of developers
- Exposure to integration of Salesforce with Enterprise applications (I.e. org to org)
- Experience within a large, global organisation would be advantageous
- Strong problem solving skills, data and software applications
- High energy and passion for the job with a can-do attitude
- Strong organizational skills and resourcefulness
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.