Global Operations Change Manager London PERMOur client are looking for a Global Operations Change Manager to join their London office on a permanent basis. This...
A global media organisation in central London are looking to appoint a Global Operations Business Analyst. This is working in a complex and fast-paced business with the Media & Performance line of business forming a key part of our overall organisation. Could this be you?
Most of the organisation's activity is delivered and managed locally in our markets, with a small Global Operations function providing their clients, support & cross-market coordination. You, the Global Operations Business Analyst will engage with other members of the team to define and implement best in class solutions across Global Operations.
What are you required to do?
- Understanding the project vision and objectives and our clients capabilities, systems and tools
- Helping the internal client articulate and define their needs and removing ambiguity and uncertainty
- Documenting internal client's data, technical, process and system requirements
- Ensure all requirements are reviewed and approved by internal client and OUR CLIENT teams
- Work with internal teams and third parties to ensure client requirements are met. Liaise with internal teams (technical teams, centres of excellence, etc.) to ensure an integrated solution
- Plan and coordinate testing of solution (where required)
- Provide documentation (reporting, systems, process) for training, deployment and as reference material by teams for day to day operations
- Support change management activities by ensuring that OUR CLIENT teams understand their respective roles and responsibilities and have the documentation necessary to operate effectively
- Work with other members of the Global Operations team to ensure all client solutions are optimised, integrated and repeatable
- Be accountable for planning and project management of work where required.
Are you right for this role?
Our client would prefer you to come from a Media background, but this is in no way essential. Previous Business Analysis experience in a Global or any Large Scale enterprises which manage large amounts of data.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.