Global Operations Project Manager My client is a leading global media advertising agency based in Central London.Most of my clients organisation's activity is delivered and...
Global Operations Change Manager - London - PERM
Our client are looking for a Global Operations Change Manager to join their London office on a permanent basis. This role will sit within the Global Operations function, in which the Global Operations Change Manager will deliver changes to the business through a variety of methods.
In this role, you will manage teams through the change lifecycle from the initial scoping requirements right up to training and embedding new ways of working.
- Ensure an effective change leadership and management focus is hardwired into projects
- Confirming the change scope and objective
- Define and agree the appropriate change management approach
- Creating and maintaining the change plan as well as ensuring effective change management plans are agreed
- Successfully mobilising the change aspects of projects
- Working with the Global Communications team to agree a communications strategy and plan
- Coordinate implementation and deployment activities including piloting, running proof of concepts, facilitating workshops, team training and support
- Work with existing communities of users and experts to ensure there is alignment on approach and successful adoption of the solution
- Risk and issue management, escalating to senior stakeholders for resolution
Key Experience & Skills
- Prior experience leading and managing change for a large international business with proven success
- Experience in developing compelling communications and effective engagement to make change happen
- Strong communication skills, able to liaise with colleagues from all regions and markets
- Excellent stakeholder/relationship management and influencing skills, with an ability to bring a diverse set of stakeholders (with many competing priorities) together into high performing teams (different markets / geographies)
- Strong community building skills, physical and virtual
- Strong verbal, written and stand-up presentation skills, tailoring messaging to achieve desired outcomes with a range of stakeholders
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail, taking pride in delivering first class change interventions
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.