Data Manager (Digital) Permanent LondonOur client, a global media business, are looking for a Digital Data Manager to join them on a permanent basis in...
Client Facing Data Scientist - Central London
We are currently looking for a client facing Data Scientist to join a fast grower customer analytics business in central London.
What you'll do
- Work regularly with client stakeholders in IT and the client front office to determine the best ways in which the companies behavioural models and data orchestration capabilities will provide value to clients
- Be part of the core delivery team to realise the value of the companies products & services at our clients
- Analyse very large telco datasets to identify commercial use cases for data science - to deliver marketing, advertising and customer service delivery use cases
- Design and build new machine learning applications using the core data platform and pipelines that help solve specific client problems, including training new models or providing additional data enrichments from the behavioural data
What we're looking for
- Motivated by the opportunity to transform an industry's ability to connect with its customers using cutting-edge behavioural analytics, to ultimately drive new revenues and cost savings
- Experience working with customer/front office teams (e.g. marketing, advertising, CRM, sales)
- Strong presentation skills and comfortable creating of commercially focussed material (using e.g. Powerpoint)
Nice to have:
- Telecommunications experience
- Experience with at least one programming language, preferably Python
- A solid understanding of statistical modelling and computing
- Experience building models and visualization using libraries such as scikit learn, numpy, matplotlib and/or equivalents
- Data processing and manipulation experience (e.g. SQL, Pandas or similar)
Nice to haves:
- Bayesian modelling
- Deep learning (Keras, Tensorflow)
If you have the required skills and experience and would be interested in finding out more please respond to this advert by following the link below and attaching a copy of your most recent CV. If successful we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.