Lead Data/Datawarehouse ArchitectHadoop/NSql/ETLBanking/FSTo 115k + Bens/CarExceptional opportunity for experienced Data/Big Data/Data Warehouse architects/consultants to advisory capability of Big 4.You will have the following skill set/experienceEnd...
Data Scientist - Machine Learning / AI
My client an advanced Machine Learning Analytical business are looking to hire both technically gifted and business focused Data Scientists to join their ever growing team.
This Data Scientist will be directly involved in improving and building their core platform working with bleeding edge technology in an enviroment where you are encouraged to think and act outside of traditional pathways.
The Data Scientist duties consist of:
- Defining and prototyping new approaches to their existing data enrichment techniques.
- Creating entirely new kinds of data enrichment that add value to customer profiles.
- Defining metrics for assessing the quality of data that they produce.
- Implement validation frameworks and methodologies to reguarly measure their data against metrics.
What they are looking for in the Data Scientist:
- Someone that comes from a varied technological background
- Strong interest in technology and problem solving. (evidence of own projects is a bonus?
- Agile approach when solving problems.
The technical qualities for the Data Scientist are:
- Experience with Python or Scala.
- Solid foundation in statistical modelling and computing.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.