SAP Commercial Banking Consultant Are you looking for your next contract opportunity? I am in need of three SAP Commercial Banking Consultants with experience designing...
SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - CONTRACT (3 MONTH ROLLING) - £675 PER DAY - LONDON
Our client, a global media business, are looking for 2x Solution Architects to join them in London. As a Solution Architect, you'll be responsible for the creation, maintenance and management of the target architecture for the mid and back office functions that will be delivered.
In this role, you'll have the opportunity to be a part of the biggest Dynamics 365 to date, therefore Dynamics 365 experience is absolutely essential for this role. You're required to have a clear understanding of finance modules within Dynamics 365 with the ability to write clear and concise function design documents.
We're looking for an excellent business-facing individual as you'll be required to work across a broad stakeholder group. You'll be communicating with both IT and business staff in order to capture, interpret and use information to inform the target architecture and ensure its alignment to business requirements.
You'll come from a similar background of Solution Architect with functional experience.
Key activities this role will be focussing on are as follows:
More of what we're looking for...
- Ability to work with business teams to present Global solutions as well as designing enhancements as requested.
- Clear understanding of finance modules within Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Ability to ensure understanding of upcoming Microsoft releases and how it can be incorporated
- Responsible for the integrity of the end-to-end functional solution
- Experience working with business teams and analysing requirements
- Significant experience with Dynamics for finance and operations which includes financials, fixed assets, project accounting
- Understanding of AR, AP, Fixed Assets GL, PO
- Proven experience with working within project timelines and budget restraints
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.