Lead Developer- Alderley Edge. I'm currently working with a client who due to the number of in house projects they are looking to bring on...
Dynamics 365 Developer
My client is a leading global media advertising agency based in Central London.
Working as part of the development team to deliver project deliverables as well as BAU enhancements.
As a D365 Developer, you will also focus on defects and bug fixes as required. This role requires working with both the solutions and testing teams.
Key activities this role will be focussing on are as follows:
- Working in an Agile environment to develop interfaces and customisations in line with project outcome
- Reviewing D365 functionality, presenting ideas for system improvements, providing agile effort estimations, and attending project review meetings - for development, coding, testing, and configuration that meets requirement
- Performing unit, integration, and sometimes manual testing of modules and application
- Preparation of detailed technical specifications, documentation, workflow diagrams, and user guides as needed
- Act as a link for technical information validation between the business and the project team
- What we're looking for:
- 5+ years' work experience and demonstrable skills in Microsoft Dynamics environments encompassing AX2012, and Dynamics 365 for Operations or Retail supported by Microsoft Dynamics Development Introduction certification (from at least AX 2012)
- Experience of developing with D365 extensions
- Full understanding of the architecture and the development framework of Dynamics 365 for Retail, including Visual Studio Team Services and Lifecycle Services
- Experience with the full development lifecycle i.e. requirements capture, analysis, design, test, documentation, maintenance, and configuration management
- Strong architectural understanding of the various frameworks, entities and common data service within Dynamics 365 especially including web services
- Experience of using version and source control to protect, manage and share source code
- Experience working with SOAP/REST API's
- Excellent MS SQL Server skills
- Excellent communication skills
- An extremely good appreciation of the overall Microsoft stack (Dynamics Mobile, Reporting and Power BI, Integration)
- Experience of working with lifecycle services, VSTS and MTM
- Full project lifecycle experience
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with Strong time management and organizational skills
- Experience of working in projects delivering D365 environments
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.