Client Security Analyst
We are looking for a Client Security Analyst to join a global media agency based in central London on a permanent basis. As a business they work with some of the biggest brands and organisations around the world.
The Client Security Analyst will contribute to the ongoing development of client focused security initiatives, standards and compliance strategy. This includes providing information security support and advisory services to the companies Brands, for managing clients' security requirements, agreements, and assurance programs.
Client Security Analyst Key accountabilities
- Contribute to the development of organisational procedures that address evolving client security due diligence, and control requirements.
- Create and maintain key artifacts and documentation to support client auditors and effectively demonstrate controls.
- Undertake control self-assessments to measure security compliance with primary client obligations, report results to stakeholders, and propose corrective actions.
- Coordinate consistent and appropriate response to client security questionnaires and RFP/RFIs. Understand client requirements, collect data, and deliver responses.
- Monitor client audit findings and remediation efforts as appropriate and assigned.
- Assist with the establishment of client security metrics, dashboards and reporting.
- Grow a knowledgebase of security requirements organised by client
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office suite for data analysis, reporting, and presentations.
- Working knowledge of common technology frameworks or standards (e.g., ITIL, ISO, COBIT, CIS, NIST and others).
- Experience working with IT Security, Assurance, Risk or Audit functions.
- Administering data or asset protection tools, controls or configurations.
- Drafting formal policy, procedural or guidance documentation.
- Working across functions and disciplines in a global/multi-brand organization.
If you have the desired skills and experience and would be interested in finding out more please respond to this advert by following the link below and attaching a copy of your most recent CV. If successful someone will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.