Senior Machine Learning EngineerOur client is a an exciting media company based in the West End of London. They are looking for an ambitious, organised...
Machine Learning Engineer
Central London location working with a specialist AI Consulting firm.
● Lead data science projects and ensure they deliver business value
● Work with the Engineering team to build out the data model pipelines
● Work with the Commercial team to understand cases and discuss requirements
● 1+ years of demonstrable experience with Data Science/Machine Learning (e.g., thesis,
productional projects or competitions)
● Proficient in Python and its ML ecosystem
● Demonstrable skillset collaborating with Commercial and Engineering teams
● Understanding of engineering best practices, agile (in Data Science) and version control
● Practical experience with Deep Reinforcement Learning, or Deep Learning on Graphs
● Strong understanding and experience in distributed computing frameworks, especially
in Apache Spark
● MSc or above in a STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics) subject
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.