Lead Developer Architect (Azure, .NET Core, Angular2+) | Media Advertising | London
A global Media Advertising business (real-time digital content, geo-location marketing campaigns) has recently been acquired and is therefore looking to *revolutionise* their product-based software to become a subscription-based SaaS. There is HUGE scope for the next few years and you will be working directly with the Technology Director...
They are looking for a HANDS ON full-stack Senior C# Developer // Architect // Technical Lead to join their Agile tech team who is confident in delivering .NET (Core), Azure and Angular (2+) based applications and has a curiosity to prototype with newer architectures, frameworks and concepts to take this company to the NEXT LEVEL.
When will the scope of the role to constantly improve and modernise systems stop? Pretty much never, there are big growth plans here! There is a real start-up feel to the company and a passionate, collaborative Technology and Software Development team to share ideas and innovate with
Stack includes: C#, .NET Core, Azure, containerisation, server less architectures, CI/ CD, following TDD, DDD... the right individual must have extensive automation testing experience and the desire to enhance systems to ultimately benefit the business
There will be complete freedom to choose what you would like on the rest of the technology stack. 1 day a week remote working is offered
- 5+ yrs hands on experience architecting, coding and delivering full-stack web applications in a production environment (.NET, .NET Core, Asp.net MVC, Web API)
- Heavy experience and mind set for automating and unit testing and working in an Agile, TDD environment
- Proven experience in architecting Cloud-hosted platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP) and understanding the control panel
- Experience or strong knowledge and interest into serverless architectures (microservices), CI/ CD pipelines and containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Strong communication - Team Lead experience is desired although you will have no direct reports in this role as the company has a flat structure
- Use of message queueing technologies (RabbitMQ, MSMQ, Azure ServiceBus, Kafka)
- Use or exposure of Single-Sign On applications
- Ability to perform system diagnostics
- Strong database design and knowledge (SQL Server/ MongoDB / NoSQL)
- Experience in leading daily scrums
- Experience working within advertising or media
- Experience working within a hybrid onshore / offshore technology team
This is a unique role. Please apply using the link or send me your profile directly
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.