Title: Senior Governance Administrator Location: LutonPerm, up to £35k PurposeResponsible for undertaking the administrative activities in order to support the IT Governance functionProvide core services...
Technology Risk Senior Manager - (Cloud / Digital / AI Specialist) - Permanent - up to £90k - London
Our client are looking for a Technology Risk Senior Manager to join them in their London office on a permanent basis. You'll be joining a Financial Services Technology Risk Consulting team who are focused on providing consultancy, advice and assurance on clients' technology risks and controls. This team will advise clients on emerging technology and legacy technology risks and controls.
As a leader, you'll recognise the importance of continuous self and team development and actively strive to achieve this. You'll help others to understand how their work contributes to the overall success of the business. You'll be confident and therefore foster self-belief and confidence in others.
- Communicating solutions to complex problems
- Building constructive working relationships across different teams, functions, countries or cultures
- Developing lasting client relationships and actively building a network and range of experience to help address client needs
- Lead and deliver technology risk services to the Financial Services sector focused on risk and controls
- Conduct risk and control assessments on client projects when they are implementing new and advanced technology
- Define a risk and control methodology and framework to use in conducting risk assessments
- Link into global and cross industry working groups to share knowledge
- Identify revenue-generating opportunities and get involved in business development activities such as proposal writing, pitch presentations
- Build and develop relationships with key internal and external contacts to embed risk and control into other propositions
- Develop a go to market approach and materials to support
Experience and Background
- Proven experience of successfully delivering digital, cloud or AI/ML projects, advice or assurance
- Recognised expert in areas of new technology. An aptitude for embracing and adapting to new technology
- Experience in working in a risk and control / assurance environment
- A specialist understanding of digital/cloud/AI and their impact on the business control environment
- Ability to identify and assess complex technology risks and controls, to relate them to the wider business environment and to express opinions clearly to all levels
- Strong understanding of FS sector - business processes / products / keys risks
- Ability to play an active role in the business development process
- Ability to present to large groups of people
- Strong analytical skills and ability to adapt to changing circumstances
- Ability to spot opportunities to add value to clients and work with colleagues in other lines of service to help clients find solutions to the challenges they face
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.