Machine Learning Engineer Central London location working with a specialist AI Consulting firm. Responsibilities● Lead data science projects and ensure they deliver business value● Work...
Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Our client is a an exciting media company based in the West End of London. They are looking for an ambitious, organised and motivated Senior Machine Learning Engineer to join their team as they develop a new product to complement our existing businesses.
Lead the Machine Learning Engineering team to integrate solutions
into our production systems.
* Build scalable solutions to process unstructured data into a form
suitable for analysis and ingest into the big data platform.
* Support business decisions with ad hoc analysis as needed.
* You will be working on moving our internal code into a cloud-based
* Ensure data is ingested, stored and managed properly to support the
analytical and business needs.
* Anticipating potential project problems and dependencies, and
effectively suggest solutions or contingency plans.
* Scoping of digital projects with the senior team, understanding their
individual requirements and creating accurate documentation.
* Industry experience with MapReduce platforms such as Spark or Hadoop (preferably Spark).
* Industry experience with cloud storage technologies such as Google Cloud, Elastic Search, AWS
Redshift, S3, Memcache or Redis.
* Industry Experience with Kubernetes.
* Experience with middle-tier messaging system such as Apache Kafka.
* Experience with integrating results from data science teams.
* Experience of algorithmic implementation - refining, design, testing, optimisation and deployment.
* Experience of TensorFlow and Google Cloud Platform Machine Learning applications including
Auto ML and pre-trained models/APIs such as Natural Language, Speech to Text and Translation.
* The ability to write reusable and efficient code to automate analyses and data processes.
* Experience processing large amounts of structured and unstructured data.
* Experience with Web Services and REST APIs is highly desirable.
* Highly analytical with good problem-solving, organisational skills and creativity; able to work
independently in a fast-paced product environment.
* Positive individual with strong communication skills; able to interface well with users and other
* Continuous Integration and testing experience preferably with Travis/Code Climate.
* Effective oral and written communication skills in English.
* Confident decision maker who is happy to take ownership and be seen as a leader, with the ability
to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
* Experience with CMS systems.
* A keen interest in digital publishing and innovation.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.