Finance Systems ManagerMy client is a world leading MSP, they are looking to appoint a Finance Systems Manager to head up their finance team.The Finance...
SEO Manager - Permanent - up to £40k - Filleigh, Devon
Our client are a well-established creative agency based in Filleigh, Devon. They are currently expanding their Media team and are looking to welcome an SEO Manager to the organisation.
As an SEO Manager, you'll be responsible for all aspects of SEO; technical, onsite and offsite. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Providing consultancy on assimilate data (website, market, key word and competitors)
- Conduct SEO audits
- Manage, implement and work with the development team to provide SEO technical analysis, website architecture and HTML optimisation, internal link strategy evaluation and implementation
- Analyse client's web profiles to develop organic strategies, best suited to deliver client's KPI's
- Research of competitor sites
- Produce back linking strategies
- Strong project management skills
- Proactive; strong and informed point of view; always striving to deliver a high quality of work
- Confidence and ability to build relationships
- Knowledge of search engine algorithms and implementing EAT principles
- Experience of developing strategic SEO proposals
- Experience of delivering technical SEO audits and applying fixes
- Resolve technical SEO issues
- Experienced presenter
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.