The role of the Project Manager is to plan, document, execute and finalise multiple client digital campaigns according to strict deadlines and within budget. This...
Digital Marketing Manager - Permanent - up to £35k - Filleigh, Devon
Our client are a well-established creative agency based in Filleigh, Devon. They are currently expanding their Media team and are looking to welcome a Digital Marketing Manager to the organisation.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for being our clients' digital champion. You'll be developing data led strategies and delivering across key channels (Programmatic, Search and Social). Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and developing a Digital Media Executive
- Creating & delivering data led digital media strategies
- Developing thorough understanding of client business, products, markets and audiences
- Setting of digital media goals and objectives
- Leading and monitoring all day-to-day digital media activities
- Assessing digital media and ROI performance
- You'll have a thorough understanding in one of the following digital media channels: Programmatic, Social or Search
- Be passionate, driven and knowledgeable in the digital space
- Possess a strong drive to be proactive
- Be happy to work part of a team or independently as and when required
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.