A creative media company in central London are looking for a Social Media Manager to join them. As the Social Media Manager you'll have the...
A well-funded mediastart-up within a well-known television network, a high-performing global team working at the dynamic intersection of Technology and Entertainment. As content creators in the digital space, we continuously leverage our technological capabilities to create immersive viewing experiences for iconic brands including Eurosport, GOLFTV, MotorTrend, and my client's new online programme.
I'm looking for a Senior Product Designer to join my clients new online programme, our flagship Nordics based VOD product. As the Senior Product Designer, you will contribute to the User Experience strategy and own design projects across a range of my clients online programme platforms, ensuring products embrace the values of our audiences and the needs of our organisation.
- Execute the design of concepts, through to deliverable solutions, for responsive web, mobile and connected TVs
- Ensure the user experience is consistent across my clients online programme multi-platform offering Utilize User Centred Design to identify opportunities and their solutions
- Communicate progress and design intent to stakeholders
- Use research and data to design products that meet both user and business needs, evolving experiences to reflect user trends and emerging technologies
- Participate in the validation of UIs with the user, ensuring product experiences are useful and usable by the broadest of my clients audiences
- Work with the UX&D team, Product and Engineering colleagues to define requirements and deliver innovative solutions through a User Centred Design approach
- Work closely with counterparts across my clients in the UK and internationally, promoting the value of user experience and product design
- Ensure that the product design output of my clients online programme is viewed as a leading innovator by the media industry and international audiences
- Ensure my clients multi-channel brands personalities can be preserved within a scalable design ecosystem
Key Skills and Experience
- Expertise in the User Centred Design processes and applying them in the development of a product
- Experience in translating audience research and business requirements into effective design solutions
- Demonstrable mastery of interaction and visual design
- Ability to visualise designs through lo and hi fidelity sketches, storyboards, mock-ups and prototypes
- Ability to produce user journeys, flow diagrams, wireframes, sitemaps, functional specifications, guidelines and client facing documentation
- Expertise in usability and a strong knowledge of accessibility
- Expert user of a wide range of digital tools for conceptualising, designing and prototyping (including, but not limited to, Adobe CS, Sketch, Invision and Principle)
- Experience in working with multiple brands across a range of platforms
- Experience of working with Agile Methodologies
- Experience in designing video on demand products and a deep understanding of how the audience interacts with these services across responsive web, mobile and connected TVs.
- Experience in designing video on demand subscription services.
- Experience of working in a digital media/broadcast company.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.